The kids were so excited for Halloween this year. We had a Headless
Horseman, a Pirate and Snow White (and no it wasn't dad this year). Clark and Ryan were able to wear their costumes to school. This is the first year Clark has ever been able to do that and Ryan has been able to wear his twice (last year and this year). Schools back home didn't like the distraction. Emma went on a field trip that day so she wasn't able to wear her costume, but I was able to go on her field trip with her and I enjoyed myself. They got to go to the Pumpkin Junction, were they
learned how smoke rings are made, how apple juice is made (we even got a taste of freah apple juice) how to pick pumpkins without a lot of seeds and then they got to pick their own pumpkin. They were so excited. I will get pictures from her teacher and put them on the Blog (I forgot my camera).
Later that night we were invited to go to our friends to go trick or treating with them. The kids had a lot of fun having more than just mom or dad take them. Dad ended up taking them with our friends. I got to stay with Lori and hand out candy, I am usually the one taking the kids around, it was quite nice staying behind, I did miss the door to door though.

No comments:
Post a Comment