Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring is here!!

The flowers are in bloom and soccer is in full swing. It seems like the year is flying by so fast. We spend three nights a week (not counting Saturday games) at the soccer fields between Clark's and Ryan's practices. But it is good they need the exercise. The flowers are a beautiful sight after the winter. Spring break started today, the kids are out till next Monday and I am trying to figure out how to keep them busy, besides chores and more chores. We are getting ready to go back home for a visit over the summer. The kids are getting so excited, Emma can't wait she told her teacher that she was going to Utah to see her cousins and grandparents over Spring Break. I had to let her know that we aren't doing that till Summer, she is having the hardest time waiting for school to end. Her class has already started the countdown for the end of school and there is 22 days (counting Spring Break). I can't believe there is only that many more days left. Clark and Ryan are also getting excited to go and visit, they keep asking how many more days.


These flowers here are Wisteria and Azalea's. They smell so good.







1 comment:

~~~The Brayden happenings!~~~ said...

I can't believe Spring is finally here, well so I thought it's been snowing down here.