Friday, April 25, 2008

We've been tagged!!

We have tagged by Clark J's friend so we are going to think about the six things and hope that you enjoy them.

1. We as a family took a chance and moved from Utah to Alabama last year. Talk about a change of lifestyle. The schools here are very different, they don't even have recess.

2.I love to play soccer!!

3. I took first place in our Stake's Pine Wood Derby. It was so close they had to have a race off to determine the winner!!

4. Earlier this year we went to Maxwell Air force Base for a field trip that consisted of being there five days. While we were there we had a drawing contest and my class voted mine the winner. So it will hang at the Base forever. While we were there we learned about the space program, launching rockets and things pertaining to airplanes. I really enjoyed going there I think it was one of the funnest field trip that I've been on!!!

5. My favorite team is the Utah Jazz. Yes, while I live clear across the U.S. my Dad let us get Dish Networks NBA League Pass.

6. Math is still my favorite subject, especially algebra!!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Good job Clark!!! It was fun to read about you, and see how big you've gotten - I guess a whole year can do that to a guy hu?! Can't wait to see you all this summer.