Monday, July 21, 2008

On Saturday July 5th we set out to clean one of the 4-wheel trails up one of the canyons so we could get by. There were a lot of trees that had fallen with the bad winter that they had here. Some of the trees were about a foot in diameter and it took a lot to get them cut and moved. But we got it done and the ride was fun.























We are so tough!!


















The view of the valley below.
Yes that is snow and it is the 5th of July!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

WOW! I want to have fun like your family did. I so enjoy riding the atv's. It was fun to see you before you head home. I wish we could have had more time to visit. The kids wanted to keep moving.

Nicky said...

Thanks for clearing the trails! I've always wondered who the good samaritans are that do that as I enjoy riding the trails. I don't know if I will get to ride at all this summer - but there is always next year, right?! I miss it so much (sob, sob). :)