or maybe it's the third day of school. I thought I would do a posting of Clark, Ryan and Emma on their first day of school, but I was out of town with my husband, so the third day is what we have. The kids were so excited to go back to school, even though it seems like it just ended. It is nice getting back into some what of a routine. Clark is in the sixth grade, Ryan is in the fourth grade and Emma is in the first grade. Both Clark and Ryan get to stay in the same school as last year, but Emma gets to go to a new school, talk about being excited. The boys are getting to meet new faces and friends, Emma is just excited that three of her best friends are in her class this year (I hope the teacher has been warned). I hope they learn a lot and have a great year. 




No comments:
Post a Comment