Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged!!!

20 years ago:
1. I was just starting the 9th grade.
2. My favorite music group was The New Kids on the Block.
3. I had just gotten my braces of over the summer.
4. I finally got my first pair of acid washed jeans.
5. My favorite movies were Footloose, Can't Buy Me Love, Some Kind of Wonderful, Pretty In Pink (can you see where Im going?).
6. I enjoyed being with my friends.


10 years ago:
1. I have been married for four years.
2. Clark was one and half years old.
3. We move to Smithfield, Utah from Ogden, Utah, to be closer to Clark's (my husband's) job.
4. We had just found out that we were expecting another child again.
5. My grandma had passed away earlier this year.
6. I was working at home for Herff Jones.


5 years ago:
1. I have been married for eleven years now.
2. We now have three kids; Clark 6, Ryan 4, Emma 1.
3. We are still living in Smithfield, Utah.
4. Tried to camp over the summer as much as we could.
5. Volunteered in Clarks Kindergarten class when I could.
6. I was the chorister in Primary.


1 year ago:
1. Married thirteen years.
2. Moved across the country to Prattville, Alabama from Smithfield, Utah.
3. Drove back to Utah for a summer vacation and visited Nauvoo and the Carthage Jail.
4. While in Utah took the kids to see Promintory Point. They loved seeing the trains there.
5. Took the kids to Disney World for the first time.
6. Visited the Gulf of Mexico in Gulf Shores Alabama.
7. Had our first Thanksgiving and Christmas away from family.


This year:
1. Married fourteen years.
2. Had a close call with a tornado that hit within a mile and a half from our home in Alabama.
3. Drove back to Utah again.
4. Rafted the Oenida narrows on the Bear River in Preston Idaho. Had a blast.
5. Drove through Denver on our way home and saw the Denver Broncos stadium on our way back home (It was very early in the morning). It was my first time in Colorado.
6. Went with Clark to Napa Valley for a meeting (first time there), and we were able to do some touring. We had dinner and toured one of the wineries there, drove over to San Franscisco to go over the Golden Gate Bridge and to see some of the Redwoods. I had a great time. Thanks to Lori I was able to go.
7. I am the Wolf Den Leader in our Ward.
8. I substitute teach with the schools here in our county.


Today 10/8/08:
1. Wash laundry.
2. Fold laundry.
3. Den Meeting. We are taking a field trip to Herff Jones to see how books are put together, and yes, my husband is guiding the tour.
4. Today is a calm day because we don't have football practice for Ryan or Soccer practice for Clark, dance for Emma. So I am taking it easier.
5. I do need to clean the bathrooms.

Tomorrow:
1. Get the kids off to school.
2. Do house work.
3. Take Clark and Ryan to their practices.
4. Find time to relax!! (jk)
5. Any suggestions?

I am supposed to tag someone but those I blog with have already done it so if you have anything to add to yours feel free to expound.

Stephanie




3 comments:

Jen said...

Steph!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I can't tell you how excited we are to hear from you!! We miss you guys so much. How are things?! Your family is so cute, and Clark Jr. looks JUST like his dad!!

Our email is bandjware@msn.com

We need to catch up bad! I can't wait to chat!

Love, Jen

Pugliani Family said...

You did it! YEAH! See, it wasn't that hard, right?

Megan said...

I loved it!! It's so fun to see where we have been and where we are going.