Yes, I know I am a little late at posting my Christmas pictures. But I hope that you enjoy them. I didn't take a lot this year I was a slacker while we opened presents. I know the date sayes 1/1/09 but I got the puictures loaded that day and then company came and I finally just got back to it today.
Emma doing what she likes best, a grinnin' and a posin' for her pictures.frontroom to get started.
I love the Christmas season, it just seems that everyone is just a little more kinder to each other. I also love the the smells of Christmas, it probably sounds funny (the smells of Christmas) but I love the smell of pine, Christmas cookies baking, cinnamon and gingerbread candles, I also love to drive around and see the lights and the Nativity scenes in neighborhoods. It just makes me feel that everyone has that one thing in common, Jesus is the Christ, though we all may be different religions or different backgrounds, that is one the one thing we all believe. It just makes me feel good to know that he is the center of our lives and I try to live it all year and not just at Christmas. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!



1 comment:
Better late than never! Everyone looks super excited! I am glad that you had a good one.
Post a Comment