
I thought this outfit was the cutest (he also has a puppy dog one). Dad is always calling him his "Frog Prince", so I had to take a picture of it and show it off.


Mom, Andrew and Emma on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Mom is hoping to get a nap before Andrew wants to eat.

The boys love to get out Axis and Allies on Sunday afternoons and play, sometimes they can even get their Dad to play.

Clark and Ryan love to go out in the back yard and play catch with their Dad. Aggie even gets in the game. She loves to try to get the ball before they catch it. She has even learned how to get the ball out of their mitts once its in there. She also tries to tackle the boys to get the ball when they miss it (hence the pictures below. Notice the mitt covering Ryan's face and Clark covering Aggie's,)


Even Emma gets in the mix. She is getting better each time she practices. She doesn't like the boys to do things without her.

School has been in for two weeks now and the kids are really enjoying it. The only part they hate is that they have to be up so early to get the bus. I think they like it so much because Mom doesn't make them do as many chores as she does over the summer.
They are also getting excited because soccer is supposed to start this week. Emma has chosen soccer over dance this year. We will see if it was a good choice once it is over and she doesn't have anything to do. Piano also is starting in September, and Emma wants to start lessons. Our teacher is going to start her and we will see what happens. Hopefully she will love it. She is trying to teach herself by looking at the pictures in the book and going from there. I think she will be great. I'm not sure how excited the boys are at starting, but I think it is a great talent and I wish I knew how to play.
Have a great day!!!

4 comments:
You take lessons along with them mom! Kyley likes to play right along with the boys here too! and move pipe. and farm and play soccer and everything else! Andrew is getting cuter by the day! and also let me know how the nap thing goes...
He is so cute! I still think that he looks a lot like Emma! Lucky kid! I hope that you are catching some snooze time any chance you get!
What a good looking baby! Glad to see he arrived and is healthy. I got your card in the mail. Thanks. I will add your blog to my list of people. My blog is shaeandfam.blogspot.com
Cute baby! They grow so fast but it is so fun! I love the lazy days of summer. It's great to be back in school, it makes you grateful for each season of the year and each season of our life! Best wishes.
Post a Comment