It was a good week for their teams, they all won!! YEA!!

I had to put this picture in here because Emma was so mad that she didn't want to play, the referee made her take out her earrings. She was afraid that if she took her earrings out the holes would close. We talked her back into playing, telling her everything would be fine and having her earrings out for an hour wasn't going to hurt anything. She did play, and she even enjoyed it. She started out as the goalie and even stopped the ball that came at her. Emma's team is 2-0. YEA!!
Ryan is playing goalie again. He loves that position, me as a mom I'm not too sure. But I have to remember if I want him to play I can't complain. Here he is celebrating one of the teams goals. It was funny I went to take the picture while he was jumping up and down but the camera went to sleep and by the time it woke up this was what he was doing. Ryan's team is 1-0. YEA!!

Clark is playing forward again. He is getting better each year. He also has a great coach, and the other teams are saying that this team is going to be good. The sad thing is there are only three teams total in his league, so they will play each other four times this season. Oh well it's just for fun anyways isn't it? Clark's team is 2-0. YEA!!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment