
Can you believe that Santa is already here and meeting with the children? At the Bass Pro Shop they have a "Winter Wonderland", where kids can write a letter to and meet with Santa, test out BB guns, remote control trucks and cars, etc, and they even have a craft for them to make on the weekends. We stopped by to do the craft with a friend and of course Emma wanted to sit on Santa's lap.It was quite nice, Andrew slept through the whole thing so I wasn't about to wake him for a picture with Santa, we will just have to do it later.



It just seems like this year has flown by, Thanksgiving next week and then Christmas four weeks later. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by, where does the time go?

2 comments:
You beat me! I haven't even unloaded my pictures from my camera yet! Too cute! I can't wait to see Andrew sitting on Santa's lap!
You are such a good Mom!! I avoid crafty things like that almost more than the "swine flu" Fun Fun!
we miss you guys...
Post a Comment