Saturday, November 21, 2009

Giggles and a Stellar Speller


This was so funny, Emma was playing with him and spinning the toy and he just started to giggle. It is the most that I have ever heard him giggle, it made me laugh and I had to get it on video for our Grandma's and Grandpa's.

Andrew has recently found his thumb. He will pull the pacifier out and stick his thumb in there. Great, I thought I was going to get away without having one of my kids sucking their thumb.

Over the last couple of weeks the intermediate school was having their class spelling bees. Last week, Ryan came home so excited, he had won in his class. On Friday they had the School spelling bee, he did great he made it through three rounds and misspelled his fourth word.
Great Job Ryan!! I am so proud of you.


5 comments:

Pugliani Family said...

Way to go Ryan! That is a great accomplish. Andrew is TOO cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! He will be 1 if we blink our eyes anymore!

Pugliani Family said...

I meant to say accomplishment!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I love the giggling video, maybe also because he is using that exersaucer...it reminded me of my babies sitting in that toy. Way to go to Ryan!

The Hoyt Crew said...

so much info to tell you...e-mail me I dont have your email anymore.. lots happening in the ward

Megan said...

Cute baby! Way to go Ryan. I can't spell anything!