Soccer is finally over for the fall, Yea!! But basketball is right around the corner. The boys have a clinic to go to tonight, and then there evaluation next Monday and Tuesday. They are looking forward to playing. Clark tried out for the Jr. High team and didn't make it, It was sad but we have decided that playing for the YMCA will be better because he is guaranteed to play. So it's bye to soccer and hello to basketball.

Ryan and his soccer trophy. They ended up 4-3 for the season. We found out their last game they played was against the 2nd place team, and they won. With that it put them finishing the season in 2nd place. Way to go Rhinos!! Ryan only gave up about 5 or 6 goals as goalie(for the season). Way to go Ryan!!!

Emma and her Trophy. She did so good for it only being her second season. She is an awesome soccer player!!

I had to add this. Little Miss Aggie had her first birthday in October. When we got her from the Humane Society we were told that she had been spade. Well about a month ago she started to spot and we couldn't figure out why. We finally figured out where it was coming from and took her to the vet, like I said we thought she had been spade. Short story she hadn't and she was in heat. She had to wear the cone for a week and everything is great.
Pumpkin Patch

The kids were out of school for "Weather Day" so we took off north to Clanton for the Pumpkin Patch. They were so excited, we got to go on a hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin, and then they played on the inflatables (no pictures). It was fun, Memories!!





Clark's "Crazy Hair" for Red Ribbon Week. I was hoping to get some of these posted last week, but I spent most of my time sewing Emma's and Ryan's costumes, and ran out of time.

Carving Pumpkins

Gutting them!

Tracing the patterns and cutting them out.

Voila! The finished product.

Emma dressed her's up for her classes contest. She won for the "Prettiest Pumpkin". Congrats Emma!!
Finally Halloween Night!!!


Tigger

Cinderella

a Jedi

a Nerd!

The group we went trick or treating with. The kids had a blast. When we finished with our friends neighborhood they wanted to do part of our neighborhood. We are set on candy for awhile!!
I have to toot my own horn for a minute. We had a trunk or treat, with a chili cook-off and cake contest for our ward party this last week, and I took a crock pot of chili and a cake. I wasn't expecting to win, I just wanted a cake and we can't eat it all before it goes bad. When my name was called for the winner of the chili for the "Meat Of It" (most meat) I was shocked, and then it was called for the "Best Tasting Cake Adult Category". I never win. Maybe my luck has changed.


3 comments:
FINALLY! What a fun month! Congrats on Emma winning prettiest pumpkin and you for winning at the chili cook-off and cake contest! Great costumes!
Holy cow! You guys sure have been busy! That's the cutest Tigger I've ever seen...I just could kiss those cheeks! And poor Aggie...the cone of shame....good times!
Way to go Steph! I never win anything either. Of course I wouldn't win any cooking contest ever. Love the Halloween costumes. You did a fab job. It's funny how we have to wait to the last min. Looks like October was a good one in the Draper household.
Post a Comment