Sorry I haven't posted for a while. This month has gone by way to fast!!! To make the story short I took Emma in to the Doctor yesterday thinking she had strep nope, that came back negative but you could tell that she didn't feel very good so they did a flu test on her and it came back positive for influenza B. I had asked the doctor a question about Andrew, bacause he was coughing and up all night, he decided that it probably was the same thing as Emma, he did the flu test and yes it came back positive. After talking to him we had come to the conclusion Clark and Ryan were just getting over it and I am suffering from it. I don't wish it upon anybody, I am so tired and my body aches, along with a nasty cough that has me not wanting to cough anymore because my throat hurts so bad an I have lost my voice. I feel so bad for the boys because I didn't think they were that bad. So I am sorry Clark and Ryan, I am glad you are feeling better. So to you all try and stay well this Christmas season!!!
Well back to the title of my post. This is our new puppy, he is an 8-9 week old beagle. We don't have a name for him yet, we are trying to decide what suits him best. He is such a sweetheart (right now). He loves to cuddle and so far (knock on wood) he isn't whining while he is in his bed. I will post some better pictures of him when it is daylight and I am feeling better.
Aggie checking him out
No comments:
Post a Comment