Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Yes, I know Valentines was yesterday but I didn't have time to put this on before my bed was calling me. I had seen an idea like this in one of the blogs I follow (Our Best Bites) and thought it would be fun and the kids would enjoy it. They loved it!!!!!!! (Emma said I needed more !, she loved it). I cut out the conversation hearts and decorated the table, I made pink pancakes (I started making them into heart shapes but that didn't work so I colored them pink), made a raspberry sauce/syrup and sausage and bacon and scrambled eggs. The kids love it when we put berry's and whipped cream on our pancakes. Thank you "Our Best Bites" for another great idea.

2 comments:

The Hoyt Crew said...

How fun what a good mom you are... we are gonna do our dinner on Sat. that is the only night we have to SIT down and eat together...
can't believe how big your kids are getting...much love from cold snowy utah!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun Valentines dinner! You are so creative!