Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Andrew's also had...

a Birthday shout HOORAY!!  We were up camping getting ready to come back to civilization on his actual birthday, so we decided to celebrate it Monday.   This year we had been talking about getting him a "big wheel" type bike, but were talking with one of my sister in laws and they had a battery operated 4 wheeler just sitting there needing a new home.  We thought that was a great idea, since we had just come from the mountains where we were 4 wheeling and he couldn't get enough of it.  He loved to go and sit on them so someone could take him for a ride.  He even lost the key for a couple of hours to grandpa's "Trekker".  After looking for the key for a while I asked him where it was and he pointed to grandma's garden and said over there, well I couldn't see it so I kept looking other places. Then dad asked him and he said there (grandma's garden) and lo and behold there they were.  He knew where they were the whole time.  Silly kid!!  Next time I am going to believe him and look harder to save us from getting stressed looking for things.
Him and his 4 wheeler.  Boy was he excited!  Dad asked him who's it was and he looked at dad and said mine with the biggest grin.  Priceless!!  I wish I had it on film.


Blowing out his candles.  He did great got them all.  He had "Bob the Builder" and "Flag" themed cupcakes.  He loved the "Bob the Builder" ones, he has just started getting into the show.  So I did a good job picking them out.  Yea for me!!
He was hesitant about driving on the cement so we tried it out on the grass and he took off.  He is still a little hesitant on driving it he says "it goes too fast".  But he has really enjoyed it.  He kept asking to go ride it and I finally gave in.  I thought it would be fun to put a video with his birthday post.

I hope he had a Happy Birthday!!  He has brought so much joy into our lives, even if he is a monkey and wears me out.  Now, here's to potty training, hoping he decides soon so we can be done with diapers!!

No comments: