I am playing catch up. I still have a lot to blog about from this past summer but I figured this was more important than our trip.
Andrew was so excited to turn four. It is all he talked about for the longest time. If you asked him how old he was he would answer with "four in Duly (July). Now he is already counting down till he is five. We were still on vacation over his birthday so we were able to celebrate with our extended families. We were also hoping to celebrate outside in the nice, cooler air, but as we approached grandmas and grandpas house it started to rain, and it didn't want to stop. That is okay he still had a great time blowing out his candles and opening his presents.
We are so glad Andrew decided to join our family. He is such a great kid. He keeps up on our toes. I have made the comment "now I understand why we have kids when we are younger, he keeps me busy" once or twice before. I wouldn't change it for the world, though.
Happy Birthday Andrew!!
We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment