Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving Pumpkins!

Finally, some time to carve our pumpkins. On Thursday we were able to carve pumpkins. We were able to get them gutted before we went to piano, so we could finish them when we got back. It was a late night but we did it and the kids enjoyed it. Clark did most of his by himself (except for some of the spider you couldn't see the lines so I helped him there), Ryan did his all by himself and Emma poked the pattern but I cut it for her (she wasn't sure about cutting it herself). They did a great job and I'm looking forward to see what they pick next year to do.

Clark cutting his pumpkin.

Ryan working on his.

Emma just finished gutting hers.The finished pumpkins!!

Clark's Pumpkin!!


Ryan's Pumpkin!!

Emma's Pumpkin!!

Yes we kind of cheat, we have some pattern books the kids like to choose from and then they try their hardest to do the pattern. Both Clark's and Ryan's were difficult and Emma's was easy, but either way they are great!!!

1 comment:

Pugliani Family said...

I love the patterns that they picked out. They look great!