
I am like a star shining brightly,
shining for the whole world to see.
I can do and say happy things each day,
For I know Heavenly Father loves me.
(Children's songbook pg, 163)
Aren't kids just like the stars, they are always shining. This is one of my favorite songs that I would sing to Clark, Ryan and Emma as I tried to put them to bed when they were younger. They would always want the "star song", so I would sing "Twinkle twinkle little star" They would interrupt me and say the other "star song". So we would sing "I Am Like a Star" I think it was their favorite as they grew up. I hope they will always shine in whatever they do.
I thought since the kids were all dressed up for church it would a good time to get some new snapshots, since I hadn't taken one of them all together lately, so I took the opportunity. They don't like to be out in the sun because they say it hurts their eyes. So we took a few in the backyard and then some from inside the house. Here are some of my favorites. I was playing around with my camera trying to figure out how to do black and white pictures, so let me know what you think


At The Park:
On Monday it was Parent Teacher Conferences, so the kids were out of school for the day. We met Dad for lunch in Montgomery, went and met with their teachers and we ended up at the park waiting for Emma's dance class to begin.

We can't go the park without going to the duck pond before we leave. The kids love to try to skip rocks, and look at all of the ducks and geese.
4 comments:
I love the black & white - especially the one where it looks like they are laughing - childrens laughter is the best! They are all such cute pics, but with cute kids - what do you expect??!!
p.s. Aren't primary songs the greatest? Our kids can learn everything they need to know through primary songs. luv them!!
Primary songs are easy to remember!! Also can you tell what callings we been in? Steph:-)
steph your kids are growing up so fast!!! Clark is such a cutie pie ... does he have a girl yet?
Soccer... Keep it up Clark it'll pay off eventually Just ask Ty he is in the end of the season and they are undefeated... It will come, patience!! But it is fun!
Post a Comment