The outside of my house complete with decorations. I didn't get it decorated like I wanted, I just ran out of time.
A close up of the decorations and pumpkins at my front door
It's the crazy kids.
Nerdy ol' Clark!!Boy is he playing the part. We were watching "Saved By the Bell" the other day for some great advice on nerds (there were some great ones on that show).
Vampire Ryan!!
Watch out I'm going to suck your blood!
Vampire Ryan!! Watch out I'm going to suck your blood!
Isn't she just so sweet!
(She did have her basket of goodies but the Wolf must of gotten to them.)


2 comments:
It looks like you all had a great time! My kids love 'Hoodwinked' too! They love Twichey the most!
Loved the costumes. The nerd is my favorite! We haven't done any scary costumes yet, but I am sure one day we will. Happy Halloween.
Post a Comment