
Clark and Emma walking at the cakewalk.
My trunk. I got the idea from Ryan, he made the ghost on the far right side a few years ago.
Clark, Ryan and Emma posing for the camera. There was a picture op. for those moms who love to take pictures. If you couldn't tell Clark is a nerd, Ryan is a vampire and Emma is Little Red Riding Hood. I will hopefully have better pictures from Halloween to post.
The cast of Little Red Riding Hood
Dad as the Wolf, Mom as Granny, Emma as Little Red
We had just seen Hoodwinked again for the thousandth time and decided we would try to mimic it. Dad has the voice of the wolf down. Except Mom, I don't have the hair to pull off Grannies in the movie. But it was fun everyone thought I just rolled out of bed.
Like I said I hope to have some better pictures after Halloween so check back later.
HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

2 comments:
love the granny family pic. That is SO cute! Those pumpkins look like a lot of work - their awesome!
Love you all dressed up for the parts to be played. Halloween is so much fun!
Post a Comment