skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Announcing!!!
Announcing a new arrival!! Yes! We are expecting. I am 14 weeks along and the baby is due August 1st (I'm hoping I will go mid July, due to big babies, but we will see). We are so excited. Emma said that we have to find out what it is because she wants it to be a girl. She says we are out numbered with boys. We will keep you updated on the little one.
4 comments:
I am so excited for you guys...
Emma, we need another girl at our house too. Kyley and I are way out numbered...
I am so excited for ya'll! I agree with Emma, I hope that it is a girl especially since I want another girl!
Yeah!!!! I started jumping up and down when I clicked on your blog!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I agree with Emma too....another girl would be just great! We like even numbers at our house too! Keep us updated and I hope all is well and you are feeling ok. I'm sending lots of hugs your way!!!!!!
What the....??? I was a bit (a lot) surprised when I saw an ultrasound picture on your blog. WOOOOHOOOOOOO!! That is WAY exciting. Now you know that this baby will need a younger sibling to grow up with since your others are so much older. So start planning! (you know I'm kidding).
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment