Friday, February 13, 2009

Saturday afternoon fun!!

I had to put this on the blog, I thought it was funny to watch dad and the kids try to do this. Both Clark and Ryan got a Ripstick for Christmas, as you can tell there are only two roller blade type wheels on the board , and they were having a hard time trying to ride on it. Well Saturday dad started trying to ride it and it took him a few tries to get it down, as you can tell he made it to the road and almost to the driveway. Well now the boys and Emma are working harder at it so they can beat dad. I think he made it look easier that it seems, and no you won't see me on it for a while.



They start off by holding onto the truck or the car to get their balance and then they try to go down the driveway the best they can. Sometimes it works and sometimes they land on their backside. But we keep telling them to keep trying and you will get it.


Yes, even Emma is getting the hang of it, she is balancing on her own here. Even being a girly girl she still wants to do what her brothers are doing!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Our kids want some of those too! Maybe this summer, we are so jealous of you guys and your 'shorts weather'!!! As I type this we are getting like 6 or so inches of snow!!!!

Pugliani Family said...

I have one question. WHERE ARE THE HELMETS? Just kidding! It looks like the kids are having a lot of fun. Just think, in no time they will be all over the street with those!

The Hoyt Crew said...

Hey... Snow??? it's just not fair.. I cannot wait until we have grass!!! Looks like fun! If you can stay up it might keep your belly trim for a while I should have tried that sooner...lost cause for now!!
Hope you are feeling okay!