Friday, March 6, 2009

Blue and Gold

Our pack had their annual Blue and Gold Banquet last Friday night. We almost had to cancel it do to the tornado warnings. But I'm glad that we didn't because I thought it was a great turnout for the storms. I don't remember if I have mentioned that I have been called to be the Cub Master in our Ward. It is so different then being the Den Leader and I am so glad that it is over, because now the stress is gone. I'm not sure that I like being in front, I liked being behind the scenes, so this is going to take a lot of getting used too. Here are some pictures of Ryan getting his awards.

Ryan was able to get his Religious Square Knot, in which his mother kept pushing him to get it because he only had a few things to finish. I think he was happy to be able to finally get it and be one more achievement closer to his Bear Rank. Mom is so happy we have that taken care of now all we have to do is get his Bear.
Ryan was also able to get the basketball belt loop and pin and our pack was also awarded the Summertime Pack award, so each boy was able to recieve a pin to put on their shirts. Way to go Ryan!!
We also had a father/son desert contest, he and his dad made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. He won for the "Kids Favorite" choice. Look how happy he is.
I have to thank my friend Monica for the pictures, I'm not used to being in front and I forgot to have Dad take pictures of Ryan. So Thank You so much for your help!!

2 comments:

The Hoyt Crew said...

hey look how long your hair is.. and how cute (handsome, sorry) is Ryan... way to go buddy on the awards...

Pugliani Family said...

Those pictures look very familiar! Looking good! Congratulations Ryan on your religious square knot.