After a weekend of weather in the high 60's and 70's, thunderstorms, torrential rain and tornado warnings all day Friday and part of Saturday, this is we woke up to today. The Meteorologists had said their was a chance for snow but not to really count on it, well this time they were right. We moved away from Utah back in January of 2007 and we have not been a year without snow yet (if you remember it snowed here in January of 2008). I was joking with Clark (aka Dad) saying we brought the snow with us when we moved here. So off we went to church, the kids hoping the snow would still be there when we got home so they could go out and play. When we got home I was surprised how much snow there was left on the lawn so we let them go out for a little while. They really had a fun time, even Aggie was having fun. She wouldn't let Clark make a snowman, she kept on trying to jump on him or break the ball.
Ryan's way of making a snowman!!
Clark and Ryan having a snowball fight!!
Emma trying to make a snowman. That is all she wanted to do!!
The finished snowman, she said it was a girl snowman. I didn't have anything to accessorize it, but then again it had melted (or Aggie had fun destroying it) before too long.
Clark playing with Aggie! 

Last but not least Aggie. I thought I'd post a picture of her with as fast as she is growing.I hope that you enjoyed these I know the kids had a lot of fun with the snow today!!

3 comments:
yeah!! it is about time you got some of the white stuff... I bet the kids enjoyed it! Hope you are feeling well! I hope I only have about 8 weeks left until our little one comes!
Welcome to Alabama!
I should say something intelligent like, "Looks like fun". But honestly, it doesn't look fun at all right now!! But glad ya'll thought it was fun!
Post a Comment