Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More pictures.

Eat, Sleep and Poop that's all I do (not me Andrew)!!  I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get pictures posted. I forgot what it is like to have a newborn, so I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. Andrew has brightened and blessed all of our lives. He is such a joy and I can't wait till he starts interacting with us. He tries to tell us stories already and his smile is so precious, (we can't get him to smile when we have the camera though). Enjoy the pictures as he is starting to change a little bit.
Clark and Andrew (one day old)
Andrew and Dad

Ryan and Andrew


Emma and Andrew (2 days old)

7/21/09 (6 days old)
7/22/09 (7 days old)

Emma and Andrew (9 days old)
7/25/09 (telling Mom stories)
7/25/09

7/26/09

7/27/09 (I almost got that smile)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

You can totally tell he is a Draper! He looks just like your other kids when they were babies! he is adorable! Thanks for the pictures!

Suzanna said...

He's so adorable! He looks like his big sis! I'm so glad you're home and everything is well. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it made me smile:>

The Hoyt Crew said...

wow what a Draper...very cute.. good work mom and dad! I totally get the getting back in the swing of things.. eventually it does get easier! Good Luck and Congrats!

Nicky said...

So dang sweet!!! Can't wait to meet him. When will that be anyways?

Megan said...

So cute. You can sure tell he belongs in your family.

Pugliani Family said...

He is such a doll! And he gets cuter every time that I see him!