


One last run to the YMCA pool for fun and refreshing cool water!!



Beautiful Mom!

Clark actually slipped off the diving board when this was taken!



First day of school...Ryan and Emma ride together. They were so excited to go back to school.

Clark is in Jr. High and rides separate....can you believe he is in Jr. High?!?! I can remember vividly when I started JHS. Where does the time go?! Crazy


5 comments:
it is amazing how fast they ALL grow. Ty is in 8th grade this year... well Andrew still looks like a draper Very Cute!!
Cute pictures! I think Andrew looks alot like Emma. What does Clark think of Jr. High? Can't believe our kids are growin' up! I guess that makes us OLD Farts now huh!
Clark is really enjoying Jr. High. I know I can't believe we are getting that old I remember when Maddi and Clark were just babies. Where does the time go!
Andrew is so cute! Emma's hair looked beautiful as usual on her 1st day.
I agree with Suzanna. I'm curious. Did her hair look as good when she got home?
Post a Comment