
Ryan receiving his Arrow of Light.

Crossing over and becoming a Boy Scout!

His shadow box with all his accomplishments. Can you tell by his smile how excited he is??
Now on a lesser note we have been doing a lot of cleaning due to moving kids around and moving the office into the 'dining room', and knowing there was a lot of baby stuff that I just don't need anymore, I decided with a little prod from a friend to do the consignment sale coming up this weekend. It was kind of funny how much stuff that I had found to put in the sale. My friend just laughs because I was really hesitant about doing it, and I ended up finding so much stuff to consign, that I am enjoying having it out of my house. I am even putting all the winter stuff that we couldn't have this time away for the next sale.

Yes if you look closely there are two laundry baskets full of clothes, (mostly baby girl clothes), and lots of toys that the boys don't play with anymore. And yes I did keep a few for Andrew.

5 comments:
Don't you love getting rid of things. I will admit I have a hard time but I love the feeling after a yard sale. Money in my pocket, the last of the stuff to DI and a nice weight lifted off me! We are 5yrs off from scouting but I'm already worried after watching what my friends are going through. So much work and time. Way to go Ryan!
Your first consignment sale, I'm so proud! Loved the Easter pics, your kids are adorable.
Can you send me more info about how you did the cub scout shadow box? I'd love to do something like that for my son. Could you send me a closer up picture of it so I can see how you did it? Where did you buy the shadow box. How did you mount it? Did you use the actual shirt? Help!
carinprice@gmail.com
ok. I see the shadow box! I really like that. Thank you!
Post a Comment