"Happy Happy Birthday, Clark dear;
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would be
A happy, happy birthday to you from me!"
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would be
A happy, happy birthday to you from me!"

Can you believe that we have a teenager already? I feel so old!
I hope you had a great birthday yesterday!! More partying Friday night!!
(More pictures to come)
Here are the pictures, finally! Clark had an Xbox party, and that is was they did pretty much all night with the exception of playing a little bit of football and some pizza!
I hope you had a great birthday yesterday!! More partying Friday night!!
(More pictures to come)
Here are the pictures, finally! Clark had an Xbox party, and that is was they did pretty much all night with the exception of playing a little bit of football and some pizza!
I Hope that you had a great time and a very Happy Birthday, Buddy!!!



3 comments:
I cannot believe that he is that grown up!! Well Happy Late Birthday!! Enjoy him.. it won't be long and you will be sending him off to the MTC...
xbox. Sounds familiar. Although it wasn't my teenager having the party it was 33 year old husband and all his friends and all their TVs and boxes. Three to be precise. Guys and their games. It's funny how our men can play and talk together. I can't believe you have a teenager though. We are too young for that right?
Tell me about it, I don't look old enough to have a teenager. Isn't Xbox Live just great, the husband and the boys love it!!
Post a Comment