As I stated in my last entry, Clark had his Soccer Tournament Game Friday night. If they won the first game they play again later that night. Well they won the first (2-0) and then 10 minutes later they turned around and played another seventy minutes for the championship. They did it, they won (1-0)!!! It was so awesome to see their faces and hear the excitement after playing 2hours and 20 minutes of soccer.

"Bus Drivers" U-13 Champions

Showing off his Medal!!
Awards
Ryan had his Awards Assembly Monday and he received two awards one for A.R. (He was one of the top 3 readers in his reading class), and A/B Honor Roll. Way to go Ryan!!! I am so proud of you!!

I can't forget about Ryan's tournament game Friday night. They also won 8-1. Trying to watch two games at once got a little hectic but we managed and saw Ryan stop some awesome kicks. They played their next game Saturday morning against the #1 seed and lost. Ryan had some some more awesome stops here is one where the ball is ricocheting off him. He is a GREAT Goalie.

Emma had her last game Saturday, they ended up with a win (even though they don't technically keep score, the kids do and then they let us know who won). I am kind of glad the this season is over. I am so proud of my soccer stars! They all did great this year and I enjoy watching them progress in the sport. I hope they keep wanting to play.
Firsts

Andrew had his first real haircut Monday night. He was getting a little bit shaggy. He did a great job sitting there and letting me cut his hair, he didn't even cry, I was surprised at how good he did. Isn't he just a handsome little guy?

I forgot to post his 9 month check-up stats even though he is 10 months now. He is growing like weed. He weighed in at 20 lbs 13 oz. and he is 29 1/4" in height. He is going to be a big boy like his brothers.
Well now I'm off to work on getting the house ready for vacation!!!

2 comments:
what a cute little man and congrats for the soccer players!! I am all for champ teams!!
Post a Comment