Emma was invited to a birthday party where they were to dress up as hippies. I had the hardest time trying to figure out what to dress her in. Yes, I was alive in the 70's but I wasn't too old to remember a whole lot. I had asked around other friends and this is what I came up with, a poncho (made of fleece), a retro headband, patches (peace signs) on her pants and beaded necklaces. She loved it, even though the party wasn't till later this evening she couldn't wait to change into it. Talk about Emma looking like her mother!!!
I had to add these pictures because I think they are priceless. Andrew found something that he decided was better then his own pacifier, a ring pop. Emma was eating one at the game last week and let Andrew have a taste, well that did it he stole it and wouldn't give it back. So needless to say we had to get Emma another one. So here he is trying to give his pacifier to her, even trade he thought.

It was so funny, Andrew went over to visit with his dad in between the games, I looked over and they were both out. Yes, I had to get the camera. Soccer for us starts with 8:00 games through to the 11:00 games being the latest. So yes we are there all morning! But it is so fun to watch them (except for the heat 100 degree weather), I wouldn't change it for the world. Hopefully tomorrow is cooler, we start early both Clark and Emma have 8:00 games and Ryan at 11:00. Wish them luck!!
It was so funny, Andrew went over to visit with his dad in between the games, I looked over and they were both out. Yes, I had to get the camera. Soccer for us starts with 8:00 games through to the 11:00 games being the latest. So yes we are there all morning! But it is so fun to watch them (except for the heat 100 degree weather), I wouldn't change it for the world. Hopefully tomorrow is cooler, we start early both Clark and Emma have 8:00 games and Ryan at 11:00. Wish them luck!!

2 comments:
I love the last picture and the story about the ring pop. They want that sugar young.
Her outfit is adorable! I can totally see why Andrew wanted sugar over rubber!
Post a Comment