Ryan's end of season party! I had offered to be the team mom this time so to keep it simple we had cupcakes, Capri Suns and then the coach handed out their trophy's.
Clark's party ended up being at CiCi's this time. His team was the Jalapenos. One of the team members mother's makes cakes and offered to make one for the end of season party. It turned out GREAT!!! I love the fondant with the jalapeno dude on it! It was a fun party and I know Clark enjoyed it. They like CiCi's anyways!!
Clark and his trophy.
As you know Andrew loves to kick around a ball. It could be any size ball sometimes not even a ball I have watched him kick around his toys too. So we thought it would be great to have kick into the goal and at the soccer field they have nets just the perfect size for him. When we first got over to the net all he wanted to do was to throw the ball into the net.
And then he decided to take a break, and all he wanted to sit in the goal.
Finally we were able to get him to kick it in. GOAL!!!!!!!! Yea Andrew! First goal and he is only fifteen months old.
I know I have already said something about this craft, but I wanted to have a better picture of them. Also, I have been given a new calling in the ward here. I have been released as the Stake Young Adult Advisor and am now the Beehive advisor. I have never spent any time in the Young Womens (since I was a Young Women) so this ought to be good. I was put in last sunday and we made these lanterns on Wednesday. My good friend is the counslor over me and she was at my house the week before and she loved them so she decided that we would do that as an activity. The girls had a lot of fun making them. I wish I had taked my camera and got pictures but I didn't.
With the new calling I get to go tto the Stake Activities, and yes I get to be there with Clark (I hope he doesn't mind). Well my first activity to attend was last Saturday (10-23-10) and it was a hayride and dance. Normally the twelve and thirteen year olds aren't invited but this time they did invite them and they had some instruction about dance etiqut and they taught them how to dance adn they were told they hed to practice what they learned. Clark actually danced and as a mom I was so excited because I didn't think he would. I think he actually enjoyed it, he danced quite often, even the girls were doing some of the asking. Nothing wrong with that! Even the leaders were getting into the dance. The DJ kept doing these line dances that I wasn't familiar with so I requested "The Electric Slide" and it was announced that I would lead it. Yah, great, that isn't what I ment, I just know that line dance from in the day.
Clark and George on the hayride.
Clark and Hailyn one of Clark's first dances.
Clark, Jay and Jonathon having fun!!
Next to come Emma's soccer party, and carving pumpkins!!!!

1 comment:
Soccer season ending is so bitter sweet! Sounds like your kids are amazing. I can't believe how old our kids are, seeing the pics of the dance reminded me of the dance your ward had and you were in charge of music. Fun times!!
Post a Comment