Ryan was in the school's spelling bee again this year. He is a wonderful speller. He was so excited when he came home to tell me that he had won his class spelling bee again. If you remember he won it last year (5th grade). I am so proud of him!!! I think I was just as nervous as he was while he was up there spelling the words. This year he made it to round four, which was really great because the words seemed a lot harder there then when we would practice. GREAT JOB RYAN!!!!! 
Update on scouting: We had a Court of Honor last night and both Clark and Ryan earned at least one merit badge. Clark earned his communications and photography merit badges. Ryan earned his weather merit badge. Way to go Clark and Ryan!!!! Hopefully by the next Court of Honor both the boys will have a rank advancement. :) Isn't it great when we see our kids growing and progressing in life, they grow up way too fast, and sometimes I forget that, I need to take it one day at a time and enjoy them while they are still (kind of) young.

No comments:
Post a Comment