Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

I have been a slacker and haven't updated for a few weeks. I have quite a few pictures to put on here so I am going to do it as the day goes, so bear with me there may be a few updates at a time.


Christmas has come and gone. I am always sad to see it leave. Even with temperatures in the 60's and no snow, Christmas is still a wonderful time of the year. The only downfall this year was that I had been sick and it took me longer to get presents wrapped, goodies baked and Christmas dinner (and snacks) planned. So needless to say presents did get wrapped, goodies were baked Thursday night and Friday (Christmas Eve) and delivered, they were yummy, and we didn't have too many snacks and dinner was great (if I do say so myself).


Christmas Morning
Santa found us again this year and he was so kind this year. The kids were excited with what they got, and they haven't put them down since. One of the big hits this year is "Wipeout" a Wii game that was given to the family. It is so fun to play and watch. I highly recommend it, it is even a game that I can play (I still stink at it, but it is fun). I think the first time we played it, we had played it for three hours.
Emma checking out her stocking
Clark passing out presents

Ryan seeing what he got
Andrew checking out his stash


Christmas pictures
The kids all got new Sunday clothes for Christmas, and trying to get a picture after church the next day was not as successful as I wanted. This is the best picture that I had taken. Andrew did not want to cooperate, he wanted his trucks and his bike (as seen in the pictures below), we even resorted to taking one with him playing in front of Clark, Ryan and Emma, and then they didn't even look. Aren't children funny!

New suit new bike I"m set!!!

Now the Christmas tree and the decorations have been taken down and put away, we are ready for the new year to come and see what we can make of it! It is always sad to put "Christmas decorations" away, but this year I was so ready to. I couldn't keep Andrew out of the ornaments. He did really good with not touching the tree for most of the month, but right there after Christmas he couldn't keep his hands off of it, but then again he is only 17 months, and looks at you while you are telling him NO and does it anyway. He is such a character!! I am so glad he joined our family.
We hope that all of you have had a wonderful Christmas season and are ready for the New Year!

No comments: