I saw these cute little lantern/treat jars here and I thought it would be fun gift for the sisters I visit. I was going to do it for Christmas but then I decided they're snowmen and that also works for January. So in December I took them a plate of homemade Christmas treats, and saved these for January.
Instead of using vinyl, one of my sisters cut the snowmen out of thinner paper and I decoupaged them onto the jar. I did glue the pieces of the snowman together first. One thing I learned is don't draw the face onto the snowman before you put it on the jar, it runs and makes a big mess.
I thought they turned out so cute, and the sisters loved them!! Jennifer, thanks a bunch for your help with the the snowmen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute all right. I wish you were visiting teaching me!!!
Post a Comment