Clark had his Eagle board of review last night and he passed, now we are waiting to get his stuff from the National Council. We were so excited to finally hear the words "the newest Eagle Scout". It has been a long road but now we see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is a good thing he passed since he turns sixteen next week and now he can get his drivers license. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
We are so excited for him and it is so nice to know that he has accomplished one of his biggest goals. I don't think I have ever seen him smile much or so big as he did last night (no cheesy grins) once it was over. Clark was quite nervous before, I had asked him if he wanted something to eat before we went and he commented back that he had butterflies. By the time we got home he was hungry.
Congratulations Buddy I am so proud of you for achieving the Eagle Scout rank!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment