Having to sit on mom's lap. He sure loves his mommy!!
Now that Spring is finally on its way and the dogs are gone, we (I mean dad) is extending the garden. I hope to get a better crop and this way we can plant more yummy food. We took it away from the fence so we could walk around it which will be nice for weeding it and harvesting time.
Andrew was dad's big helper. He had a blast helping and yes it was freezing while they were out there, notice his hands are in his jacket. Later that day we even had some snow flurries and yes it was March 2nd in Alabama. The boys had a camp out overnight and I was so worried that they were going to freeze since it was supposed to dip into the high 20's. They say it was warmer then expected. Ryan slept in a tent with the other boys and Clark slept under the stars (as he puts it). Crazy kids!! But they had fun and that is all that matters.
The garden now that it is moved and ready for dirt and for planting. I am getting the dirt today, and hopefully we can get it planted in the next week hoping the weather is good. We have had a lot of rain in the last couple of weeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment