It's time again for the annual Pine Wood Derby in our Stake. This year we only had Ryan competing in it. Ryan did very well. His car won the most aerodynamic and it looked awesome. He wanted it just like his mothers car, that she raced in our last ward, that was a big winner as he put it. I am so glad that the Stake Primary is willing to put this together so these boys that live in the Branches or Wards with very few boys can participate. Our ward usually supplies around half of the competitors. I hope that Ryan had fun and I know that he is already thinking of the design for his car next year.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Pine Wood Derby time again!
It's time again for the annual Pine Wood Derby in our Stake. This year we only had Ryan competing in it. Ryan did very well. His car won the most aerodynamic and it looked awesome. He wanted it just like his mothers car, that she raced in our last ward, that was a big winner as he put it. I am so glad that the Stake Primary is willing to put this together so these boys that live in the Branches or Wards with very few boys can participate. Our ward usually supplies around half of the competitors. I hope that Ryan had fun and I know that he is already thinking of the design for his car next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You beat me to the Derby post! I am glad that Ryan had a good time. His car is cool looking!
By the way, I loved the movie "Down and Derby". My favorite part had to be the suburban showdown! That was histerical!
Way to go Ryan!!! Caden can't wait for cub scouts. Sadly...it will be another year. He is only 7 in April. He's chomping at the bit right now. So good to hear from you!!! We are doing just great now that we are all settled in with Warren and Karin! Are you guys planning a visit out here anytime soon? We would love to see you and catch up!
Those are fun times! I have two more boys pinewood derbys to go (sigh).I know I'll miss it when my kids are all grown up, but boy they are a lot of work!
Post a Comment