Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emma had a Birthday shout Hurray!!!

...or so she thinks.

Emma had her 7th birthday on April 16th. I am now finally getting around to posting it. I can't believe that she is growing up. She was a baby not too long ago. She was excited for her birthday not only because she was turning 7, but her Grandparents and Aunt were here. It was also Spring Break over her birthday so we went to Mobile and Gulf Shores for the day. It was a long day but she says she had fun. All she wanted for her birthday was to get her ears pierced. So as you can tell she is excited. Her are some pictures of her growing up that I have on the computer.






I hope that you enjoyed looking back at her growing up, it happens so fast. She is such a little lady and loves to play with her babies.

Happy Birthday Emma!!

We love you!!

4 comments:

The Hoyt Crew said...

Happy Birthday Emma and Enjoy being the ONLY girl you will always have your daddy to your self and what better way to have it!!??

Pugliani Family said...

Happy birthday Emma! She is so cute. I would not have known that the youngest picture was her! Does she like her perm? Looks good!

Jen said...

Ok, we're in trouble...Caden just informed me that Emma is a hottie! Good thing you guys live a few states away or you might have a 7 year old twitterpatted boy on your hands!

Megan said...

She is so darling and the spitting image of your mom!!