Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hello from the Stormy South!

Just a note to say HI!!
This last week we had Pack Meeting and Ryan was able to receive his Bear Rank. YEA!! Mom's done nagging for a few months till he turns 10. Cub Scout rules are that you can't turn your child upside down to pin their patch on them any more so we have the Dad's pin them on upside down till they do a "Good Turn" (a good deed/service) to someone. (I really don't want to be in the pictures because it shows how big I am getting.)
I also wanted to post a picture of my two handsome boys. We had soccer pictures this last week and yes I am so cheep that I take my own pictures, but I think they turned out. Look how handsome and grown up they are getting. I can't believe that Clark will be twelve next week and Ryan 10 in a few months. It is so nice having them on the same team two practices a week and I only tag along to one, due to Emma having dance at the same time. It is great!! I will have to take a picture of Emma so she doesn't feel left out that she isn't on the blog.
I better clarify "Stormy South" we are supposed to have some severe storms (thunderstorms, tornado's, hail and wind) coming in about 5:00 this evening. So all day you keep an eye on the weather and hope it starts dissolving before it gets here, I don't think it has because we are under a tornado watch as I type. This is when I wish we still lived in Utah, I would rather have a snow storm, than this. The kids should be getting home so I better go. Have a great day, or what's left of it!!

2 comments:

The Hoyt Crew said...

I love seeing how big you are getting!! I have only 4 weeks left so I feel (and look) like an elephant! Congrats on the bear.. Ansen got his bobcat last pack mtg.!! so way to work hard boys... and a big tweenager Good Luck! :) Stormy all over.. we just got 4-6 inches..all melted now but more tomorrow!

Nicky said...

I'm assuming you survived the storm. I have had several nightmares about tornadoes, and I don't even live in tornado territory! You look cute! I have pregnancy pictures in my scout uniform too - good times!