Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter/Spring Pictures


Now that Clark's and Emma's birthdays are over I can finally post our Easter/Spring pictures.

Clark (13yrs)

Ryan (10 Yrs)

Emma (8 yrs)

Andrew (8 1/2 months) I couldn't decide which picture was the best so I put in these three. I love his smile w/teeth in the last picture.




Soccer updates

Clark's team is off to a slow start. They are 1-0-3. If you don't understand that they have won 1 and tied 3. There are only 3 teams in their league so it seems like they just take turns beating each other. They will have a tournament in a couple of weeks, so we will see who comes out on top. I just love their uniforms, yes they were given the fluorescent pink socks from their coach and they are having a lot of fun with it.


Ryan is doing awesome as goalie! He has only let 2 goals get past him in 2 games, and last week nobody scored on him! Way to go!!! He did get to play a little bit of forward last week, he really likes to play goalie but he does like to come out of the goal every once in a while. His team is 1-2-0, awesome, way to go Mustangs!



Emma played a quarter as goalie, she did an awesome job just like her brother, no one score on her. She is really liking playing this Spring. She gets to play a little bit of everything still, she even had a little bit of a breakaway on Saturday. Good Job Emma!! Even though they don't keep score, Emma says they are 2-1-0.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Soccer just ended here. My girls are loving it too. It's so fun to go as a family and enjoy the games.