"This month is such a special one; It's birthday time for you.
We'd really like to celebrate Your happy day with you.
Zip-a-dee-ay and heigh-dee-ho, here's something we can do.
We'll sing a song that we all know, Happy Birthday to you!"
We'd really like to celebrate Your happy day with you.
Zip-a-dee-ay and heigh-dee-ho, here's something we can do.
We'll sing a song that we all know, Happy Birthday to you!"

Can you believe that Emma is 8? Now all she talks about is getting baptized, but not only that, she is so excited to be getting baptized with her cousin this summer.
This year Emma had a "Hannah Montana" birthday party. She wanted to have some friends over to watch "Hannah Montana the Movie" and have cake and ice cream and play. So we decided that we would make bracelets and the girls had a lot of fun deciding what they wanted theirs to look like. Here are the beautiful bracelets. I thought the girls would all do about the same bracelets, but not one looked like the other, what creativity!!



Emma and all her friends!! Notice the candle is a "Hannah Montana" Guitar candle I thought it was great!!
Happy Birthday Emma!! I hope that you had a great day!

4 comments:
Looks like a fun birthday! I can't believe she is eight. All those second cousins are getting baptized. What a wonderful thing. Love the bracelet beads. Where did you find them?
I got the beads at Michaels. They are the ones that are on the string.
be a pleasure to pop her cherry.
WOULD FEEL SO GOOD TO POP IT.
Post a Comment