Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Andrew is 1!!!

Can you believe that it has already been a year since Andrew was born? He has been such a part of our family. I am so grateful that he chose to come and be a part of our family. I just can't believe how fast this past year has gone by, it seems like yesterday we were holding him for the first time.
We had to have a party before we left Utah for home. Andrew was so excited when we showed him how to open his presents. He would rip a piece of paper of then look around and start giggling. He is such a crack up. He loves all the toys that he was given, (Mom was thankful for the clothes, he was in need of some new stuff). Thanks again for everything!




Just give me the cake already. We had the hardest time trying to get a picture of him and his cake. He kept reaching for the cake, he even got a hold of the candle (below (while it was still lit). He thought that was the greatest thing, he grabbed it then giggled and of course we all panicked and tried to get it out of his hands.



Isn't it just the best to watch your 1 year old have their first piece of cake. They think they are on top of the world. He was a mess, but he thought it was the best, not having mom or dad feeding him. At first he was using his hands but then he was handed a fork so he tried to use that too. I am so thankful for Andrew, I love watching him grow, too bad he grows so fast. I hope you had a wonderful birthday (even if you don't remember it). I love you!!!

No comments: