Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ryan's had a Birthday...

shout Hooray!
We want to sing to you today.
One year older and wiser too.
Happy birthday to YOU!!

Ryan was so excited for his birthday this year. It seems that every year we are celebrating his birthday while we are in Utah on vacation. I think that he really likes celebrating it there.

Can you believe he is eleven? I can't believe it, it seems just like yesterday he was a baby. He is such an important part of our family, he is always trying to make us laugh and when he get going his laugh is so contagious we laugh harder. We have our rough days too, but I just wanted to let him know that I do love him very much and I am glad he chose to be part of our family. I hope that he had a wonderful day, even though we were traveling back from camping. He was so funny, just as we were packing and getting ready to come home he asked me if he could have a party with his friends when we got back home. I will have to let you know if it actually happens.

Happy Birthday Buddy!!! I love you!!

No comments: