Wild Mouse Ryan and Nathan waiting in line for their turn. This used to be one of my favorite rides as a child. They had to revamp the cars, so it was gone from the park for a while, now it is back (I little different) but it is still a fun roller coaster.
Music Express (front car) Clark, Sarah and Kennedy (back car) Taylor and Nicole. I don't know about you but rides like this one make me sick, but the kids love it. They must have stronger stomachs than I do.
Emma. Ally and Bryan (my brother came with us also)
Ryan, Nathan and Jackson
Emma and Regan on the Rock-o-planes (ferris wheel). They never really did rock it too much but they really liked riding it.
Some of our group waiting for others to get off one of the rides. Jennifer, Jackson, Jordan, Darrin, Clark C., Nathan, Clark J., Dalton and Sarah.
Rattlesnake Rapids. Sarah, Clark, Aunt Liz and Kennedy. There were so many of us that we had to take three different boats. While we were waiting in line they kept coming by and telling us that the ride would be closed for a few minutes because a goose kept getting in way, and then a raccoon fell into the water. It seemed like it took forever to get on the ride.
Me, Nicole, Audrey, Taylor, Majerle and Emma. The kids talked me into riding it this year, it is a ride that soaks you from head to toe. It actually felt really good to get wet. I remember when it first came you didn't get too wet and that was nice but now I think there goal is to see how wet they can get you.
Ryan, Nathan, Jackson, Nick, Jordan and Bryan.
Dalton talked Bob into going on the Sky Coaster with him. It is one of those rides that I would never go on do to I don't like heights and free falling to the ground just makes my stomach cringe.
They are at the very top of the picture. I didn't get a really good picture of them swinging by but this shows how high you get pulled up.
Ally, Reagan, Emma and Nick.
Just a bunch of silly kids:)!!
Dad on the Rocket.
Kennedy, Nick, Jackson, Nathan and Clark. The kids love to get wet, and they decided to go on this ride at night just as the park was closing. They would ride this and then get off and run around to the entrance and ride it again. They even got to the point where they would yell again and the attendant would let those on in line and run it again. (Like I said it was late and the line was very short). Even Emma went on it. I didn't think she would and I was surprised that she even wanted to. It is one of those rides that goes up into a big circle and it turns upsidedown and sits there for a few seconds up in the air, another one that I probably won't be going on anytime soon. She ended up loving it and went on it three or four times before they closed it for the night. The only downfall was the kids were soaked and it had started cooling off for the night. Too bad they didn't do it earlier in the day when it was hotter.
Bryan, Emma, Reagan. Notice the look on Emma's and Reagan's face. With faces like that I was surprised they liked it and wanted to keep riding it.
(top picture) Clark and Sarah
(bottom picture) Nicole, Ryan, Nathan and Kennedy

1 comment:
It was so good seeing you again. What a crazy way to meet...at Lagoon! You have such a cute family. I guess I'll keep up with your life thru the blog...thanks for doing it. One of these days I'll jump on the bandwagon.
Post a Comment