Monday, August 9, 2010

First day of school

Can you believe that it is time for school to start. It seems like it just ended. But then summer seems to go by faster and faster every year. The kids were so excited this morning, they were ready really early today, I didn't have to get after them, it was great. Too bad it probably won't last.

Clark is in the 8th grade this year. He's not sure of his classes yet (he finds out today).




Ryan is in the 6th grade. He has two different teachers, one for the language arts and the other teaches the sciences and social studies and math. He is so excited he has good teachers, one of them is excited to have him (she was one of Clark's teachers in 5th grade, she jumped to 6th this year).
Emma is in the 3rd grade and she is excited because one of her best friends is in her class (third time in four years) and she gets to go to a new school. She also has a great teacher, we think. She is a new teacher and has a lot of energy and some fun and new ideas. I know Emma is excited.

They grow up so fast. I can't believe they are already as old as they are. I know they want to grow up but I would like them to stay young for a little longer.

2 comments:

Pugliani Family said...

Everyone is all smiles! That is always a good sign. I hope that they had a great day!

Megan said...

If only they could keep the excitement all year through! Emma is such a little minni you, she is darling! And I totally agree with the growing up too fast!