
Emma has been reading the Ramona books for the last little while, and when we heard they were making a movie I told her that I would take her to see it. I figured the boys didn't care to see it so last night I took her and a friend to go see it. It was such a great show, I loved it and she says that she loved it too. There was even a group of boys there and it sounded like they enjoyed it also (probably because Selena Gomez plays Beezus)jk. I highly recommend it especially if you have girls, even if they aren't into the books yet. With Ramona you just know that whenever she turns around she is getting into trouble. I loved reading Ramona books when I was younger, I had forgotten how funny they are. I was telling Emma that I am going to have to read them again, and she said that would be great that I could read them to her. So we will see if that happens, we have to finish "Goosegirl" by Shannon Hale first. Which is a book I highly recommend to read, she loves it when I read to her.

2 comments:
My girls LOVED the movie too. I have wanted to read goosegirl. I will have to give it a try!
I loved the movie too. I took my girls to it. i even cried in it...I'm such a boob. Dyanna
Post a Comment