Sunday, January 30, 2011

A fun time with the family!!!

I had told Emma (before she went back to school after Christmas break) we would go and see Tangled. Well with us being under the weather most of the break we finally were able to go on New Years Eve. Ryan decided that he wanted to see it also so the three of us headed out to the theatre. I loved it, it is now one of my new favorite movies. Ryan said that he liked it and Emma loved it. I love walking out of the movies feeling good about what you just watched, (there isn't very many like that any more), so when I see one it's wonderful!!! I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't already.

When we got back home after the movie it was time to get ready for our New Years Eve celebration. We stayed home and had fondue. Since we did fondue a couple of years ago the kids think that is what we have to every New Years Eve, but that's okay because we are together and enjoying dinner. Yes, it takes longer to eat but the family time spent together is priceless. We tried to feed Andrew some but he really didn't want it, so he ended up with macaroni and cheese and bananas, which he loves, so it all turned out. It took us longer to eat dinner then I had planned so we had to do desert (chocolate fondue, with fruit and fixins) the next night. All in all it went great!!!


1 comment:

Nicky said...

Will you tell me how to do fondue - I would love to do that with my kids. You have my email when you find time to mail me a recipe. THANKS!