Sunday, January 30, 2011

tea parties!!!

Emma had one of her friends over one afternoon and all of a sudden they came out with her table and chairs. They wanted to have a tea party with their dolls, and because she can't have liquids in her room they were coming out to the front room to have their party. They had sandwiches, chips and grape soda. They had a lot of fun, and Emma keeps asking when she can have another one.

They were so funny to listen to "you have to have your pinkies up" and "cheers". In the picture they have their pinkies up if you couldn't tell. They had to have their pinkies up while they ate and drank. I thought it was great, they made me laugh.



I had to post this because it is so stinking sweet. Andrew wanted to play Xbox with Dad the other night. He even has his own controller (a corded one that doesn't work very well, so it was given to him so he could play), so he thinks he is playing with them (one day he will find out it doesn't really work, but hopefully by then he will be old enough to play, and he will forgive us). This night in particular he was so tired but I went to tuck in the other kids, so I put him on his couch, gave him his controller and left. I came back to this, I was only gone for a couple of minutes, and I couldn't pass up this picture.

2 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Those are some sweet memories and pics.

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! I love the one on your header. Looks like you guys have been to some fun places in Alabama. We are going to check them out!