Sunday, July 17, 2011

Andrew is 2!!

Boy have the last two years flown by!!! I can't believe that Andrew is already two, it seems like he was just a baby.  We were in Utah for his birthday again, well kind of, we were leaving Utah and heading for home on his birthday that we actually celebrated his birthday a day early.
Yea!! I got me some new toys!!! 
 
 I went to light his cake and he blew out the match before I could get the candle lit.  He just cracks me up, so here aunt Wendi is trying to keep him from blowing out the match again. 
It didn't take him too long to blow out his candles once they were lit.
 YAY!!! I did it, I blew out the candles without any help.  He learned early how to blow out candles, we have all the kids birthdays that he just watched and learned.  He even tried to help me blow out my candle the week before.
YUMMY! Chocolate cake and icing and cookies and cream ice cream.  He preferred the icing instead of the cake, one good thing he was cleaner this year after his cake and ice cream then he was last year. :)

  **Pictures of our vacation to come soon.

No comments: