I am so late at posting this, but Ryan is finally 12. He is so excited to be a deacon and go to young mens. I don't know about having two boys old enough to be in young mens, it makes me feel old.
This is the first year that he has spent his birthday at home since we moved to Alabama, we are usually in Utah visiting family. This year we decided to wait and have the boys go to scout camp (I wasn't going to do it with them again, they don't do it with me like they do with others).
Back to Ryan's birthday, we started the celebration on Monday by going to dinner at Golden Corral (yes, my kids love it) and then to the store to pick out his present. He wanted a couple of different things but wasn't too excited till he could choose some video games. So he got a couple of video games and some much needed clothes. My kids love T-shirts that have funny/crazy sayings, I found a couple that fit him perfectly. One says "I am not being difficult, it just comes naturally" and the other says "I'm out of bed and dressed what more do you want" (see below). Sounds just like him!!
Because we went to dinner the night before his birthday we didn't have his cake till the next night. He decided he didn't want cake, he wanted lemon squares. So his birthday cake was lemon squares. YUMMY!!
I hope that he enjoyed his birthday and had a great couple of days!!!! I Love You Ryan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment